Tiled Roof Conversion for existing conservatories
At a Glance
The easy to install WARMroof solution continues to evolve and was the first to offer a fully insulated eaves section, a point at which not all solid roofs can boast the same design feature. Our system is a true warm roof, meaning it will never suffer cold bridging or condensation issues and with dew points evident for around 8 months of the year in the UK, there’s a long-term risk of roof failures if they aren’t fully insulated. Our Hybrid roof was the first of its’ kind on the market, it features a large thermal break to prevent condensation around the glass / plaster interface.
- Superior quality supplied and delivered at TRADE prices to all.
- Self build or choose your own local builder. Easy to install, with full instructions provided.
- Can be manufactured to virtually any conservatory design.
- Fully insulated so enables year round use of your conservatory.
- Manufactured to your exact size requirements.
- The Warmroof is compliant with Building Regulations throughout the UK and Scotland but but it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the installation is signed off by your Local Authority Building Control or an independent Building Inspector.
- We would be delighted provide you with a written, no obligation quote. As we do not employ any sales people we will not hassle you in any way for an order.